cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with SO10 text Not getting displayed with blank space between paragraphs in Adobe FORM?

0 Kudos

so10text-in-editor.png

HI ,

I have created a SO10 text with below information and format.

Carrier Certification: Carrier hereby certifies that the weight loaded was to the carrier's specification and such weight is the lesser of the gross registered weight and the maximum allowable gross weight for this vehicle.

Carrier Signature: _________________________

Date:

When i try to print in adobe form , its getting printed as below with gaps and as continuous text.

"Carrier Certification: Carrier hereby certifies that the weight loaded was to the carrier's specification and such weight is the lesser of the gross registered weight and the maximum allowable gross weight for this vehicle. Carrier Signature: _________________________ Date: "

Query:

Please guide me to resolve the above issue as i want to print the text how its there in the SO10.

I have attached the SO10 text Editor screen shot for reference.

0 Kudos

I am trying to display text by creating a Text node in context of Form and binding the same node to text field in the layout.

FredericGirod
Active Contributor

how did you use it in your adobe ? how did you send it in the interface ?

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

Your screeshot instead of link:

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

"*" paragraph format is the indication of a paragraph, so if you embed the standard text correctly in the Adobe form, each paragraph should be displayed at different lines. See Frederic question if you need further assistance.

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

looks like you use a string and do not manage the special character for breaking line

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Frederic asked, how did you integrate your text, can you give more information please? (SAP Library: Integrating Texts into the Form Context)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mjoksch
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh Guruntahan,

my guess would be that depending on your printing method you might need to set some commands for Text and line formating for example for dot matrix printers a Carriage Return & Linefeed to get into the next line and to do a blank line.

Cheers Marc

kjyothiraditya
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please elaborate more on this ?

Answers (0)