cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST in BTP Workflow - Unable to Transition from Park to Post

0 Kudos

Dear SAP Community,

I'm facing an issue transitioning from park to post using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST in BTP Workflow for Non-PO Accounting documents. Previous setup used standard workflow, but the BAPI is not changing the document status as expected. Seeking guidance on implementing on-premise workflow functionality within BTP workflow for this transition. Any insights or solutions are appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Rutuja.

maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor

Could you share the issues that you are facing? like what you have done so far, and what is the issue you are facing, any errors you are getting.

Venkat_Vyza
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi @rutuja_shantaram_pangavhane46,

It would be easy to help if you can reply to Mahesh Palavalli's questions above.

That additional information gives us the required context and understanding of the situation.

Thank you,

Venkat Vyza

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh and Venkat,

We have created a parked document with doc. type KR(attached the screenshot) using the standard BAPI which is triggered from BTP ABAP environment.

Earlier we were using SBWP(For Releasing the amount and completing the Parked document).

Now we want to achieve this scenario(Releasing the amount and completing the Parked document) on BTP. How can we do Posting of a Parked document using BTP services?

Thanks & Regards,

Rutuja.

Venkat_Vyza
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi@rutuja_shantaram_pangavhane46,

1. Is the Workflow triggered for this document? Please share the print screen of the Workflow tab

2. Before getting on to BTP, could you successfully release the amount for this parked document using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST in SE37?

Thank you,

Venkat Vyza

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

Thank you for your quick response.

I was analyzing the 'Process Automation for Interest Invoice Waiver' package. However, I have encountered an issue as there are no artifacts available in the package.

If there are any specific troubleshooting steps or updates related to this package, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

Thanks & Regards,

Rutuja.

Manjunath
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, this can be a reference to how to handle document parking scenarios. https://hub.sap.com/package/processautomationforinterestinvoicewaiverinsapecc/overview