Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry Regarding Mass Deletion of Transactional and Master Data in SAP BW 7.5

normansin2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out with a specific inquiry related to my project in SAP BW 7.5, where we are required to perform a mass deletion of all transactional and base data.

Our project necessitates the complete removal of data from PSA, ODS, Cube, as well as the master data associated with infoobjects. Subsequently, we plan to reload the data after the deletion process.

I am seeking advice and guidance from experienced members of the forum on the most efficient and recommended method to achieve this data deletion in SAP BW 7.5. If anyone has experience with a similar undertaking or possesses valuable insights on best practices, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Please feel free to share any documentation, step-by-step procedures, or relevant tips that can aid us in executing this task successfully while adhering to the highest data integrity standards.

Thank you for your time and expertise. I am looking forward to your valuable responses and feedback.

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

normansin2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Community,

Just a quick reminder about my previous post regarding data deletion in SAP BW 7.5. I'm still in need of guidance and insights on the best approach. If you have any expertise to share, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Norman