Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InfoPackage in Process Chain Error

former_member182599
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a 3.1 Dev system which was copied from the Production system. The R/3 system was also copied.

......Prod.....Dev

R/3. LD1 --> LD3

BW. LD6 --> LD5

The process chain is for Master Data Attributes.

The problem i'm having is that the infopackage runs perfectly when scheduled manualy. But, when it is run in the process chain it says it cannot run because of the following error.

"Source system LD1050 is incorrect; not possible to load data"

I had a similar problem with ODS activation which i resolved by running RSRV but cannot seem to figure out how the infopackage can be corrected.

Any help will be appreciated.

thanks

Sid

Message was edited by: Siddhartha Anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Try to create a new infopackage with same parameters...

and this infopakage scheduled in Chain.

After Chain creation ..plz check chain once is there any errors it will throws there itself..If everything is fine Then activate the chain.

Mohan

former_member182599
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Mohan:

Thatz exactly what I did, But I was wondering if there was a way to do it without making changes to the chain.

Gave you points anyway.

Sid

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check whether proper setting has been made in the RSA1-> tools ->Mapping source system ..

former_member182599
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj:

Looks interesting but I did not do this configuration and was wondering if you could elaborate on what this does.

Conversion of source system names after the trans

OrSrceSystTargSrceSy+

DD6_010 DD6_010 DD6 Client 010

LD1045 LD3196 LD3 Client 196

LD1046 LD3196 LD3 Client 196

LD1050 LD3196 LD3 Client 196

LD5010 LD5010 System LD5 Client 010

LD6010 LD5010 System LD5 Client 010

PD1120DEV PD1120DEV PD1 Client 120

Thanks

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the same error ,which you got it.

I have added infopackage to PC in development and moved into Q system, here it is working fine,when i moved into Production this infopackage is missing in PC.

please let me know,if u have the solution.

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anand

This problem occurs only particular Infopackage or all infopackages? If it is for all please check your source system connection. Another reason could be too many requests are processing at the same time

Thnaks

sat

former_member182599
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sat,

Hi, this happens for just this Infopackage. About too many requests: I tried running a smaller PC with only 10 Infopackages and the error still came up.

I did not mention it in my earlier post that this a master data Process chain. Incase that makes a difference.

Thanks for the reply, do you have any other suggestion i could work on.

Sid