cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infoobject used in structure stru_

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I want to delete an infoobject which should not be used any longer. I removed it from all cubs, DSO and other obejcts. Where-used list of infoobject is empty. But if I try to delete the infoobject it tells me that it is still used in structure stru_.... In the structure I found the data element of my infoobject as a member. But if I try to find out where this structure is used in SE11 with where-used list, result is empty. Because it's in the SAP namespace I can'T delete it. Any hints where this structure could be used and how I can delete it? Maybe a query?

Regards,

Juergen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Juergen,

could it be extract structure of datasource ? table ROOSOURCE field EXSTRUCT ?

hope this helps.

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Juergen,

my .02

to check if it's used in query structure, try to check tables RSZRANGE RSZSELECT field IOBJNM ? (check with [infoobjectname] and[infoobjectname]) in case it's navigational attribute.

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edwin,

infoobject can not be found in both tables. The problem is with table/structure /bic/oizhzberabg. This data element is used in the structure stru_..... and I don'T know why has been created this structure or where it is still used and can not be found in where-used list. Because it does not start with Z or Y, I assume it was created by system. Maybe planning?

Regards,

Juergen