cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to save the extracted data from multiple pdf have multi line items ?

nirajnk952
Explorer
0 Kudos

how to save the extracted data from multiple pdf have multi line items and how can i save to CSV files?

chwostian
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you drop here the output with the data that you managed to extract?

nirajnk952
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey @Jakubkonstantynowicz I have extracted all the data from pdf invoices that having line items so could you please explain how to save all that in CSV or any Json file?

chwostian
Participant
0 Kudos

Have you tried these activities?

chwostian
Participant
0 Kudos

I can see you have a similar thread here.

https://answers.sap.com/questions/14012118/how-to-save-the-extracted-data-into-csv-file-after.html

That is why I was asking you about the output from the automation that returns all the data from the pdf files. To suggest something that meets your needs it would be good to know how it is structured.

nirajnk952
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey @Jakubkonstantynowicz this is my workflow here and my output that all coming in log message and i want to save all that line items field in csv or excel or JSON format so could you please suggest any activities ? screenshot-94.pngscreenshot-95.png

• First image is my workflow .
  • Second Image is my output coming in log message its extracting all the line item fields from multiple pdf.

my questions : how can i save all the line item field from multiple pdf in csv , Text or any JSON format? could you suggest some activities for this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chwostian
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, as I am looking at the output you've got there a json. What you need to do is to map it to an array of objects. Have a look at the example below:

My custom script outputs here an array of two simple objects. This is the data input in Write CSV File activity.

Is it clear now?
Best regards

JK