cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to navigate to a custom view in standard fiori app Find Maintenance Order and Operation

0 Kudos

Hello Community,

Is there a way to create custom views and navigate to the custom view in adaptation project? I am working with standard Fiori app of Find Maintenance Order and Operation which is based on Fiori Elements, in the UI through adaptation I am able to add custom buttons but my requirements is to load custom view on the event of the button. Is it possible to achieve this requirement?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sandeep_rs
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean navigation to an external app instead of object page (supported via mechanism as documented in page) or using the button to load a custom view (possible via FPM extension as seen here)

Best Regards,

Sandeep

0 Kudos

sandeep.rs Hello, thanks for your answer, need to load a custom view upon selecting the row of a table and press on table toolbar button, need to achieve this in the adaptation app of Find Maintenance Order and Operation where we have added couple of custom toolbar buttons; in an adaptation project there is no manifest json file but manifest app descriptor, so can we create and load custom views in adaptation project of fiori element based standard app?