cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out deleted querys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in our production system some body deleted the querys.. so could you please suggest me how to trace out those.. if not possible to figure out deleted querys at database level if there is any history who is deleted like that... if yes plz suggest me how to trace out who got deleted those querys

Regards

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have transport mechanism activated in production i.e. Queries are not allowed to change directly in production system.

If this case only you will be able to check through transport request otherwise you can not check.

Regards,

Durgesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure but can you get this information from log files SLG1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to table 'RSRREPDIR' in production and give your Query Name as a input for COMPID field and execute.

Take the COMPUID value from that and Go to table 'E071' and execute it with COMPUID.

In 'E071' table, there is a field called OBJFUNC. This field get populate with value 'D' is some one deleted the query. Also

you can see the transport under which it got deleted. Trace the TR in SE09 and find the user.

This you can find only if the query is deleted in Dev and captured in transports and moved to production.

Thank,s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Find the below thread . hope this will be helpful to you.........

-

Thanks

BVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the below threads

Regards,

Venkatesh