cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call iflow with a p-user.

0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I have a question regarding the p-user, which can be created in IAS. Normally we call our CPI Iflows with our s-users credentials via Basic Auth. But is it possible to use the p-users for this option? I already tried to assign the p-user in the Cloud Platform Cockpit (security->Authorizations->Groups). But, when I start a simple get request via Postman I get a 401 error.

Can anyone help me solve this problem? How do I get a p-user to communicate with the endpoint of my Iflow?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lucasvaccaro
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ömer,

If you'd like to delegate Basic authentication to an IAS tenant instead of SAP ID Service, you'll have to open a support incident in the BC-NEO-SEC-IAM component with the following information:

- IAS tenant ID / URL

- Region and technical name of the Neo subaccount

SAP will perform the configuration for you.

Best Regards,
Lucas

0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for your answer.

Is it not possible to delegate basic authentication to the IAS tenant and the SAP ID Service? I would like to delegate it to both.

My goal is not to have to create a super user every time someone wants to access my Iflow. I would like to create a simple p-user, which can be used for simple calls.

Best regards,

Ömer

lucasvaccaro
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ömer,

Unfortunately, not. You can delegate authentication to one relying party only.

Best Regards,
Lucas

0 Kudos

Thanks for your help 🙂

0 Kudos

Is it possible to authorize an S-user in IAS?

lucasvaccaro
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ömer,

IAS has its own user base. The users on IAS are not associated to S-users (SAP ID Service) at all.

Best Regards,
Lucas