cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call an FPM application from workflow?

christian_mahr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

how can I integrate an FPM application into a workflow?

in BLOG

it is shown nicely how to call a WD ABAP application from the Universal Work List as part of a Workflow using the SAPWebDynproABAPLauncher.

This does not help though because for FPM application I need to run the application configuration.

Does anybody know a nice solution for this?

Kind regards,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Can you please tell me, how you went about triggering the workflow from a Floor Plan Manager Application.

We are basically able to trigger the WF. But when a notification (work item ) is triggered into the My Tasks , and when we click on the Notification, the FPM Application does not open. We were not able to correctly call the WI_ID in the FPM App.

Can you tell me how exactly did you link your FPM application with the Workflow. Using SWFVISU, the only prob we are facing is on how to call the WI_ID parameter. If not this, then how did you configure the UWL and use the abapwebdynpro launcher.

Appreicate you response at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

Shweta Pandey

Barin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Shweta

use mannual xml

for appraisals I have managed to call webdynpro abap app from uwl on click of workitem

I changed the task property of xml to below

<ItemType name="uwl.task.webflow.TS12300110.SAP_ECC_HumanResources" connector="WebFlowConnector" defaultView="DefaultView" defaultAction="launchWebDynPro" executionMode="default">

<ItemTypeCriteria systemId="SAP_ECC_HumanResources" externalType="TS12300110" connector="WebFlowConnector"/>

<Actions>

<Action name="launchWebDynPro" groupAction="" handler="SAPWebDynproABAPLauncher" returnToDetailViewAllowed="yes" launchInNewWindow="yes" launchNewWindowFeatures="resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no">

<Properties>

<Property name="newWindowFeatures" value="resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no"/>

<Property name="WebDynproApplication" value="HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT"/>

<Property name="PLAN_VERSION" value="${item.PlanVersion}"/>

<Property name="APPRAISAL_ID" value="${item.ID}"/>

<Property name="PART_AP_ID" value="${item.PartID}"/>

<Property name="wi_id" value="${item.externalId}"/>

<Property name="MODE" value="X"/>

<Property name="sap-wd-configId" value="HAP_AC_MAIN_DOC"/>

<Property name="openInNewWindow" value="yes"/>

<Property name="System" value="SAP_Webdynpro_ABAP"/>

<Property name="WebDynproNamespace" value="sap"/>

<Property name="display_order_priority" value="5"/>

</Properties>

<Descriptions default=""/>

</Action>

</Actions>

</ItemType>

tframbach
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

instead of using the UWL action "SAPWebDynproABAPLauncher" you could use the action "launchPage" (incl. property value of the Portal-Page) which triggers the launch of a portal object. On basis of iView parameters you could add the configuration id for the related application in order to run the FPM-App.

Best regards,

Thomas

christian_mahr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I tried this with the iView action. This works fine. I thank you for this. Now I can call the iView with the FPM-application. I did not understand what you meant with the property value though.

Now, I do not know how to pass parameters like the work item ID.

I tried to call the IF_FPM_PARAMETER interface, but it gives no parameters.

The default plug does not work either, does it?

Does anybody has a good idea?

Kind regards,

Christian

christian_mahr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks to Thomas I have a solution now.

I used the SAPWebDynproABAPLauncher and entered the

property WebDynproConfiguration manually into the xml. I did not use transaction SWFVISU for this.

I got the parameter WI_ID into fpm using the interface IF_FPM_PARAMETER.

Kind regards,

Christian