cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call an ECC sapgui transaction from SRM integrated ITS ?

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on SRM50 with integrated ITS.

In PFCG, i have added an ECC transaction "ME21N" with the correct logical system name.

User is able to trigger ME21N from the sapgui menu , however, from ITS menu, user is not able to get the webgui windows of ECC on ME21N.

In fact, nothing happens once user click on the ME21N menu ???

What do i need to do to enable a webgui connection on ECC ME21n from SRM50 ITS ?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Yann

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

what do you mean with ITS menu? What error message is shown? Is it possible to start webgui directly by http://host:port/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui

Regards,

Klaus

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

Yes the webgui is working.

The issue is that the system is trying to start my ECC ME21N transaction on the SRM server through the SRM SICF path.

In my case, i want to start the ECC ME21N transaction from the SRM ITS which means that i have to tell the system to use another path to be able to trigger the transaction.

Up to now, system does not find the transaction as of course ME21N does not exist in SRM but in ECC !

In SRM PFCG, through sapgui access, i can execute the ECC ME21N : system is opening a new sapgui window on ME21N. this is possible because i mention the ECC logical system as target in PFCG role.

However, on ITS side, the system is not doing anything : "template cannot be displayed."

Looks like the target destination is not used with its ???

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any solution ?

Helpful answers will be rewarded

Kind regards,

Yann