Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I find what BW object a routine is tied to

former_member590127
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dropped a large process chain into a transport and it gave me the following error message:

Object 'D9ZT5WG5IUNDR4AZ0XCQRIVYR' (ROUT) of type 'Routine' is not available in version 'A'

How can I find the BW object that this routine is tied to?  Is there a table I can look in to find the object that this routine is related to?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case that someone else has the same problem, I did  what  Kamal adviced I got the information that I needed.

"If update rules are used then you can use Table "RSUPDROUT" by putting relevant filter on the Field "ROUTINE".

http://www.se80.co.uk/saptables/r/rsup/rsupdrout.htm

"

Prabhith
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go into each routine, start, end, expert, field (if any) and save inside the editor individually and then try collecting the PC again and then check what happens.

Br

Prabhith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Through tcode SE03, give 'D9ZT5WG5IUNDR4AZ0XCQRIVYR' in R3TR ROUT field and now check whether it is related to any object or not. Now as suman suggested, try FIND from RSA1 and activate that particular transformation. Also try RSTRANSTROUT table wherein which give the routine id in CODE ID field of the table.

former_member188080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

go to transport connection .serach this object (it should be in the last under Other). Post search you can see below and upward flow..also once u see that you can see where used list and associated list of objects..

Thanks and regards

Kiran

KamalMehta
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul ,

If update rules are used then you can use Table "RSUPDROUT" by putting relevant filter on the Field "ROUTINE".

http://www.se80.co.uk/saptables/r/rsup/rsupdrout.htm

If Transformation then use Table "RSTRAN" using fields, STARTROTUINE ,ENDROUTINE etc.

http://www.se80.co.uk/saptables/r/rstr/rstran.htm

Thanks

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Go to RSA1 and then transport connection. Then go to routine and search for this routine it will show you tied objects as well if you select 'Required objects' as collection mode.

Thanks,

Kamal

BenedictV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enter the object name in the CODEID field of the table RSTRANROUTMAP.

Benedict

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Check in the table "RSAABAP" --> enter the ROUT id , here you can find the routine code... from this you might get some clue..

OR

RSTRANROUTMAP --> in enter the routine ID in ABAP code ID field and you will get the field info .

OR

You can drag the entire process chain into the transport connection.

RSA1 --> Transport Conenction --> Process chain

Search for the Missing Routine which is not active version and it belongs to which object.

OR

You can find this using the BI content.More types --> Routine --> search for the routine.If

its a BI content object and not installed try to install it and collect in to the Transport and transport to QA system.

former_member182346
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether that object is locked into any other transport.

Try to use SE03 and choose Search for Objects in Requests/Tasks.

enter R3TR ROUT and give D9ZT5WG5IUNDR4AZ0XCQRIVYR

Find the status of the object.

Thank-You,

Regards,

VB

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can simply search  D9ZT5WG5IUNDR4AZ0XCQRIVYR in RSA1-->Search which is left side where under Open hub in left side.

get there and activate the transformation.

haripriya_pampana
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check "RSTRANROUTMAP" table.

former_member590127
Participant
0 Kudos

The entry is not in the table.