Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCI Timer resolve endpoint error

Emre_tr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

In my iflow i start the flow with a Timer event. It works fine if any exception is not occured. But if an exception occured inside the flow ( that's normal it's a case that i am calling a webservice and it returns http 404 or 200 ) the message is set to error status and my iflow gets a deploy error.
The reason is system not find an endpoint in error case i think, but if we use a Timer we can't create an enpoint.
Does any body know how to solve this problem?

Error details;

Error 1:
[CAMEL][IFLOW][EXCEPTION] : org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route route398: Route(route398)[[From[quartz2://SFCall2TimerEventDefinition3... because of Failed to resolve endpoint: quartz2://SFCall2TimerEventDefinition3420791?cron=0+12+11+12+7+%3F+2018&trigger.timeZone=Asia%2FIstanbul due to: Based on configured schedule, the given trigger 'Camel.SFCall2TimerEventDefinition3420791' will never fire.
[CAMEL][IFLOW][CAUSE] : Cause: org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve endpoint: quartz2://SFCall2TimerEventDefinition3420791?cron=0+12+11+12+7+%3F+2018&trigger.timeZone=Asia%2FIstanbul due to: Based on configured schedule, the given trigger 'Camel.SFCall2TimerEventDefinition3420791' will never fire.
[CAMEL][IFLOW][CAUSE] : Cause: org.quartz.SchedulerException: Based on configured schedule, the given trigger 'Camel.SFCall2TimerEventDefinition3420791' will never fire.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)