cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting more data than in PSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Iam using 0FI_AP_4 & 0FI_GL_4 Data Sources for my requirement.

When I load the data till PSA ...for AP its showing 515 records (exactly same as RSA3) . But when I load it to Write Opimised DSO Object using DTP , Iam getting 1017 records.

Also , when Ioad the data till PSA for GL , its showing 4137 records ( But the records in RSA3 855 only) . In the Write Optimised DSO also its showing 4137 records instead of 855....

Note : Iam also using a Generic Data Source for that Iam getting same nr of records in RSA3 , PSA and DSO...

LO Cockpit Data Source 2LIS_06_INV , for this also am getting same nr of records in RSA3 , PSA and DSO...

Can any one let me know what I can do with AP and GL to get the same nr of records...

Also Iam using 2 info packages for all of this data sources to get the Delta.One Am making as Init Delta and second one as Delta Update. My question is what steps do I need to take to get the delta records from ECC to BI for LO Cockpit , does it extract the new data automatically / do i need to make any changes in LBWE ?

I will assign the points immediately after I got an answer for these questions..

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member563406
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

in some cases we derive many records based on the incomming records by adding them to the source_package in transfermations. Generally DTP just extract data from PSA and hence if ther are no more records added in startroutine then it should be same or less no of records in DTP. one more case is have u checked that all records in ur DSO came from the same request as in PSA..

u don't setup much in LBWE for delta.. it is taken care in BW using infopackages as u did. but delta will be active only after init is performed.

regards

mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually Iam not using any Start routiens in my Transformations....

yes it is the same request as in PSA

Thanks

former_member563406
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

check the details tab in ur monitor there generally u can identify what happened to ur records. and may be debugging might help u.

have u analyzed the records in ur DSO. whats the difference in between records. plz chek ur transformations once again.

regards

mohan

former_member563406
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Check the start routines in ur transformations. it might create more records based on the incoming records.

regards

mohan