Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Trail not activated for 30 days!!

kazfar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Super SAP Community,

Can any member able to explain reason for Free Trail not given to me for 30 days. Below is detail about my Process.

- Sep 25th --> I wanted use the Free Trail Subscription (30 days) for SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP12 & Focused Solutions SP07 (Demo System) with SAP S/4HANA from CAL (Cloud Application Library)

- I decided to go with Azure Subscription for the instance.

- Sep 26 2021 >> Created the Instance for CAL Solution for "AP Solution Manager 7.2 SP12 & Focused Solutions SP07 (Demo System) with SAP S/4HANA"

- Activation Process Started

- During the Activation process noticed it said ": SAP Cloud Appliance Library License Free trial license agreement (expires on: Oct 12, 2021, 10:14:15

Kindly please assist me what is the reason I only get 16 days of Free Trail of solution not 30 days?

Really Appreciated

Thanks

sap-cloud-subscription-date.png"

Though before creating the instance i read it said the free Trail is for 30 days , so technically my Trail should end by Oct 26 2021Can you please help me why I am not getting complete 30 days Free Trial?Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tsvetinka_gaydazhieva
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Customer,

The 30-days period starts with accepting of SAP CAL Solution Terms & Conditions. You could check the exact date of T&C acceptance from your side and to calculate that the displayed in SAP CAL UI date is correct.

Best regards,

Tsvetinka