cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Element List Report: Hide Field from settings but keep it available as selection field

former_member721373
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have built a List Report using RAP where in 3 of my fields are only required in Selection Field(Selection Criteria) and not in the output of the list report. Even though I haven’t used any UI.Lineitem annotation for it, it will still be available under the settings section due to default behaviour.

I have tried UI.Hidden annotation but it hides the field completely. I’ve checked multiple blogs too but couldn’t find anything relevant to backend changes.

Can anyone help me here! Is it possible from backend or we need to do it from front end only.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

j_pavan_kumar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Mohd,

Display of the field can be hidden from the list report by setting the hidden parameter to true at the UI.lineitem level.

Thank you,

Pavan

former_member721373
Participant

Hi Pavan,

I already tried it but instead of hiding the field, it is enabling it in the default view

JessieCheah
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd Zainy,

can you please paste your code here? Pavan's suggestion should work.

Regards,

Jessie

JessieCheah
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd Zainy,

one of your upload is not loading.

Regards,

Jessie

former_member721373
Participant

Solution: The annotation worked with V4 ODATA. With V2 ODATA, it wasn’t working.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Mikhail_Minakov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I do not have solution for your question. But maybe you could tell me why you want to hide the fields from settings section if they are still available in object page?

former_member721373
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mikhail,

Thank you for your response. Actually the requirement is to have these fields only as a part of selection field and not in the UI.Lineitem. Even though I haven’t used any UI.Lineitem annotation, these fields are available by default in the settings. So We need to remove it from there too.