cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exctract values using DOX: How to add Exctract Data with Template step in Build Process Automation

0 Kudos

Hello, I am trying to set up an Extract Data with Template step in Supplier Invoice Upload for Intelligent Invoice Scanning (2R1) bot but I am not getting the "Tools" tab in the Automation Details right sidebar and therefore I am unable to add the "Extract Data with Template".

The same activity can be done in the IRPA Factory and I do get the Tool tab in the bot there.

Is it necessary to set up the Invoice template in the Extract Data with Template bot in both Cloud Factory and Build Process Automation?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nirajnk952
Explorer
0 Kudos

Firstly you have to create your own schema and then choose create your own template for that and then you can use it . When you are making workflow you have to choose Extract data with template then choose your template and then it will extract the data ( but it is valid for same invoices and structure that you have used in making the template).screenshot-84.png

nirajnk952
Explorer
0 Kudos

Firstly you add the package Dependency so it will come. and then you can choose your template