Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while reading ID of own business system

suchitatomar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need urgent help to fix below issue in QA, for production same REST-->Proxy scenario is working.Also, i have already checked SAP notes and existing solution but no help.Kindly help

com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: System Error Received. HTTP Status Code = 200: However System Error received in payload ErrorCode = SLD_NO_OWN_BS ErrorCategory = XIServer Parameter1 = QID Parameter2 = 010 Parameter3 = Parameter4 = Additional text = ErrorStack = Error while reading ID of own business system

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suchita,
Could you please check in you QA R3 system, if you can execute the SPROXY and it is returning the data from you PI QA ESR?

Please check the following as well -

go to your ECC system for which you are getting the error and execute the tcode - SLDAPICUST.

and check the sld server is maintained correctly- it should be the sld where you have defined the ECC BS and TS. also execute the test button to check if it is not returning any error.

Also check Integration Server setting under “SXMB_ADM” in your ECC system.

Also, check the user used in the SLDAPICUST is not blocked and has authorization of -

SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR

Thanks

Sugata

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor

SXMB_ADM setting is required for oubound interfaces only.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is this happening for all proxy interface or just one ?

Thanks,

Manoj

suchitatomar
Participant
0 Kudos

Was happening for all proxy interfaces. Finally this is now resolved by the basis team. Thanks a lot for help and your valuable inputs..!!

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

Check this Note:

2002272 - SLD_NO_OWN_BS error in PI SOAP messages

Regards, Evgeniy.

suchitatomar
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Evgeniy..!! I have gone with this SAP note too but still getting the same error. FYI..We are using single stack PI 7.5 and have also checked the SLD business, Technical system, SWCV, product ,etc configuration..from my end..!!

Any help further shall be highly appreciated..!!

isuru_fernando24
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, Check if these steps would help. Make sure your Proxy connectivity is working and SLDCHECK does not show any errors.

Cheers!

suchitatomar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Isuru,

Thanks for your inputs. I have already seen this link but no luck.