cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error on BSP page depolyed in EP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi BSP Floks-

I have one CRM BSP application itu2019s deployed in EP. Itu2019s working internal with vpn and External without vpn] But one user got problem encountered like causes

- You are not connected to the internet .its connected internet

- The website is encountered problems

- There might be a typing error in the address .address is correct because itu2019s working in the other users.

Unable write code here please give some ideas to post or resolve this type of problem

This code is there in html. Can u let me know whether this problem how to resolve and what are the errors available in bsp . If u have any links let me know.

Thanks,

prethi

Edited by: preethid sap on Feb 18, 2009 7:42 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure that I fully understand the issue you are describing, however it sounds like you have a user who cannot access the application because their browser is telling them it cannot find the page. Is that correct?

Can this user access other sites both internally on the intranet and externally on the internet?

If you can provide a bit more info I might be able to help further.

BRgds,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon-

its not displaying like cannot find the page and or unble to retrive information or u don't have authorization. it's displaying only three cause of error occured when that portal page loading in external link for only that user . when he is in vpn that also working fine when he come out from vpn its again showing same problem remaining users working fine

the causes will be like -

You are not connected to the internet .its connected internet

The website is encountered problems

There might be a typing error in the address

and one more the page is loading semi in this movement theme and heading of page only table view is not loading there is no data it's getting this problem remaining other links working only particular link getting this problem . can u let me what are the common error availble in ep and BSP .

if dont mind send some link or solution to preethidsap gmail com . i cant able to find this problem in scn and googlealso.pls help me out.

thanks

Preethi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try unchecking the checkboxes ( Use Automatic Scripts and Use proxy Server).

You can find the same at Tools --> Internet Options -> Connections -> LAN Settings

Please update what you get

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAnthosh -

now its working some extent when am maintianing Proxy settings in tool>internet connections>connections-->lan connections --> advanced -->proxy settings . i got whether data exist or not . I got this message . But it s meaning full

404 Not Found

SAP J2EE Engine/7.00

The requested resource does not exist.

Details: Go to main page of this application!

but when i am going open other links . its J2EE Main page web page . what shoud i do i have to maintain these setting any where and i have to some settings or this

let me some more help santhosh and Simon.

thanks ,

Preethi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At least you are getting a 404 response from the J2EE server, but it looks like you are trying to call an application that does not exist on that server. Can you compare the URL you are calling with a URL from someone who it works for?

BRgds,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi preethid sap,

This same problem is happen to me.

404 Not Found

SAP J2EE Engine/7.00

The requested resource does not exist.

Details: Go to main page of this application!

but when I click on the "main page" link on the message, the application main page starts correctly.

Please, if you get some solution about this problem, share it with us.

On my tests environment the problem just happen when I change the Security Provider configuration using Visual Administrator.

Does anyone have some clue?

Thanks

Marcus