Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP 7.0 ESS Create Expense Report Exit Button

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

We are implementing Travel using EP7.0. While testing the Create Expense Report, everything is working as expected. We have a problem while cick the Exit button because a new portal window is opened.

This behavior is normal?

The users are asking why this is happening.

Some types is appreciates.

Regards,

Luciano

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luciano,

What does this new window contain? Is this standard SAP functionality or something you (or somebody else) has developed. The reason I am asking is because I have seen developers here to create links that automatically open in new window (something like when you right click on a link and you see options "Open" and then "Open in New Window")

If this is a custom development, you have to talk to the developer. If you are only using the SAP packages, you might have to log it with SAP

I will dig in my notes to tell you which setting opens links in "New Windows" later tomorrow when I am at work

Regards

Andreas

lakshmi_narayana2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Luciano

I think this might be related to work protect mode. The following solution should fix your issue.

Navigate to System Administration->System Configuration->Service Configuration->Applications->com.sap.portal.epcf.loader->Services->epcfloader.

Right click on epcfolder and configure the service. There you have workprotect.mode.default property. The default value is set to '1' which means to open in new window.Remove '1' and put value '2' and click on Save .Right click the folder "com.sap.portal.epcf.loader" and select refresh and then again select "Administrate" and restart the service.

Your issue is fixed !!!

Thanks

Lakshmi

Award points if useful !!

fareed_khan4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Lakshmi,

This works great for me. The solution you have provided is a soluttion.

Fareed

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

fareed_khan4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Any luck

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Not yet!