Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download WebDynpro DC from DOE

d_fautini
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´ve made an upload of a DC to the DOE (MI 7.1) using TCODE: SDOE_UPLOAD_ARCHIVE . My problem is that after the mobile client sync the component don't apperar in the installed applications.

The steps executed was:

1-Upload de SDA with TCODE: SDOE_UPLOAD_ARCHIVE

2. Assign the MCD to my mobile device (test device).

3-Sync the mobile client with the DOE.

When I check the MCM propertiers under the mobile administrator and monitoring page, It's apperas under de MCM administrator with the state MCD Not Assignable.

There's a step that dont know?

Regards,

Edited by: David A. Faustini on Nov 21, 2008 8:50 PM

Edited by: David A. Faustini on Nov 21, 2008 9:19 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to make the newly upload archive switch from state untested to tested. If you go into the administrative section of the web console you will be able to change the properties for your archive.

(you can only assign untested archive to test device)

Julien.

d_fautini
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

The mobile application was succefully download to the client, but the application is not showed on the home page of the mobile client. I check tthe status of the MCD on the client and it succefully installed and the HOME_VISIBLE is set to true. Any Idea?

Regards,

David Faustini

Edited by: David A. Faustini on Nov 24, 2008 3:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if proper authorizations to view the application on the client is downloaded to the client for the User.

Regards,

Shruthi R

d_fautini
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you refer some documentation about that?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls find the documentation in the below links:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/45/60eff9404b6628e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm]

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/f8/b6863f445f4617e10000000a114084/frameset.htm]

Shruthi

d_fautini
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shruthi R,

I have all the roles mentioned at the pages sent (help.sap). I can see my application on the mobile client under: Information - Installed Applications , and can see the visible flag too.

As I mentioned, can't see the application link on the home page.

Regards,

David Faustini

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check in DOE in transaction SU01-> under roles -> if you have a role SAP_DOE_ALL_APP_VISIBLE. If no then you need to assign this role. If you have the authorization please

do a delta download of your userdetails and user authorization. Sync with the DOE and then check if you have get the application link.

Please check in the Mobile Component tab in the device administration page if the application is installed

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Narayani

d_fautini
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Narayani,

Thanks a lot with this issue.

Regards,

David Faustini

Answers (0)