cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have any CPI inbuilt API's to get externalized parameters of SAP HCI/CPI integration.?

former_member230091
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We have requirement to fetch the externalized parameters list of CPI integration.

I checked the below OData API and couldn't find anything relevant to externalized parameters.

https://<tmnUrl>/api/v1

where <tmnUrl> is the address of the tenant management node.

We have categories in this API for extracting UserCredentials, Certifcate Information and for many.. But "externalized parameters" category is not available.

Could anyone help me how can we get CPI integrations externalized parameters information using API.?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhalchandraswcg
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi devaraj.r1,

Externalised parameters are called 'Configurations' in the API.

Check 'Configurations of Integration Flow' under Integration Content in API Hub.

Hope this helps,

Bala

former_member230091
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

I am using this API only and able to get the externalized parameters for my CPI integration.

I tried with single parameter update as well from CPI via HTTP adapter and able to do that.

Also I am looking for multiple externalized parameters update for same integration in a batch mode.( Note: Users will consume this API from C4C system itself and change many externalized parameters of same CPI integration instead of changing parameters one by one manually in CPI - Externalized parameters count would be in the range of 15-20 parameters in single flow)

So far I couldn't achieve parameters update with OData adapter(Getting ''Not Implemented" error) and able to update only with HTTP adapter. If it works with CPI OData adapter, I could achieve batch processing easily.

Do we have any ways to update multiple parameters in batch mode via HTTP adapter or any other ways.?

Regards,

Deva

bhalchandraswcg
Contributor
0 Kudos

All that is documented under Integration Content in API Hub is all that is available.

Looping Process Call can be used to update many configurations.

Hope this helps,

Bala

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Devaraj,

Its not possible to get the external parameters via APIs directly but you can give a try with below approach.Hope this helps!

1) Log your external parameters inside the IFlow to MPL via below.

def messageLog = messageLogFactory.getMessageLog(message);

messageLog?.addCustomHeaderProperty("Property1", "1234567")

2) Make a call to API with navigation to custom header properties.

https://<tmn>/api/v1/MessageProcessingLogs('<Guid>')/CustomHeaderProperties

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

former_member230091
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sriprasad,

Thanks for your response.

Anyway I am able to fetch externalized parameters directly using the below API.

https://<tmn>/api/v1/IntegrationDesigntimeArtifacts(Id='Integration Name',Version='active')/Configurations

Regards,

Deva