Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data transfer wizard issue

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

i am trying to transfer data from planning area to infocube using data tranfer wizard....i hav chosen the characteristics and key figure yet it puts a message

would you please help me identify  fix it ?   if i need to do it manually without using wizard how do i do it ??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I suggest you do it manually and create a transformation between your planing cube and your data target cube.

You wizard misses the identification of the source fields matching the infoobjects you have provided.

hope that helps

Martin

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

is there any ABAP program that tells me/helps me view what are the key fig and char. that belongs to a particular planning area .i ask this because there n  number of planning areas ,KF and charc.i want to pick and choose the specific kf and charc. belonging to one and or many pla's  and make a report

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

identification of the source fields matching the infoobjects -here lies the hitch which tcode throws clarity on this .from that point i can try and bring out the report

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

just check the underlying infocube of your planning area or the planning area itself in rsa1 to see all chars and keyfigs

Martin

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

yup got it....thanks martin

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if your issue is solved then please close the thread..

thanks