cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Fiori Client in Cloud Foundry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement to publish Portal Site(Launchpad in CF) as custom Fiori Client(not standard, changing logo,etc) to all users.

Can you please suggest how to do this activity in Cloud foundry Mobile services. Am not finding any option to create Custom Fiori client application from WebIDE/ Mobile Services for CF. Do we have any other option to build Custom Fiori client in CF or any other alternative to achieve this requirement using MDK.

Please Help me with this, let me know for any other clarification in understanding my questions.

Regards,

Satya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member362892
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Were you able to find a solution?

Thanks

Patrizia

grabz
Employee
Employee

Hi Patrizia,

One way/workaround is documented in KBA 2984940 - How to configure Fiori Client for Fiori Launchpad on SAP Cloud Foundry mobile services

Thanks and regards, Ákos

LudoNoens
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There is currently no way to create a Custom Fiori client app in SAP Mobile Services on Cloud Foundry. I recommend raising a support ticket.

Cheers,
Ludo

abhishek_wajge
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Even same issues we are also facing. In Neo, as part of cloud build, There is an option to create custom Fiori Client but this is missing in Cloud Foundry. Also, Fiori Destination option is missing in Cloud Foundry.

I have reached out to SAP support, If i get any answers then I'll let you know. But clearly, There are not enough documentations available by SAP on mobile services Cloud Foundry and also struggling to find migration document for Fiori client from Neo to Cloud Foundry.

I found this document, Bit useful but this is not covering Fiori Client.

https://blogs.sap.com/2019/05/10/how-to-adapt-hybrid-apps-created-with-hat-to-use-mobile-services-on...

lnoens jitendrakumar.kansal jitendra.kansal

Regards,

Abhishek