cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal XIII Issue with prompting dates in report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im looking for some help here. We just recently bought and installed Crystal reports XIII. It is installed on a Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise 64bit machine. If I take a report that has a prompt for a date set up and try and preview the report I do not get the calendar widget to appear. Aslo if I try and type the date into the prompt box and hit return the prompt box just stays up.

I have removed the prompt box for the date and put the dates in the filter code and it works fine.

I have also tried to create a prompt on another field that is not a date an this works fine.

Another piece of information is that i am connecting to a Terminal PC on the box and the language of the OS and Crystal is in Dutch.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

What is Crystal XIII?

Sounds like a permission issue on the pop-up or missing dependency, 2005 C++ Security runtime or possibly Java missing or denied access.

Search TS forums, they have posted a few issues when using CR and I believe patches are required.

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Don, So I tried some of your suggestions above and finally got to reading some posts on TS havings issues. I upgraded my Internet Explorer to version 10 and applied all outstanding windows updates and the program now works .

Appreciate the steer.

Steve

Answers (0)