Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

count values in master data

Private_Member_101989
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If i want to implement a report that gives me the customers that had no sells for a period, i have to read the values from master data.

But if i have to implement counters on that how can be done ? I don't want to change the data structure, can it be done only in the report ?

I know how to count the occurrences of a characteristic relative to one or more other characteristics but that doesn't work because the values must exist in the infoprovider.

Regards,

Jorge Diogo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is what you need, but perhaps the slow-moving item scenario helps. It is described in the online help http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/3a/d1603d13b5c72ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Best regards,

Ralf

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maybe you can try one of the below to see if it works:

1) Create a MPRO on customer master data object and the transactional dataprovider. Now restrict the query where CALDAY is EQ # or any date EQ # which is for the sales date in the transactional DP.

2) Include customer object in the rows of query and from its properties select display data from master data object. Now create condition where the sales amount is EQ 0 and keep it active.

Regards,

Shashank