cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not create JCOClientConnection for logical System: SAP_R3_HumanResour

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For all the standard ESS (sap.com) the JCo connection used is SAP_R3_HumanResources .

All the applications are working fine.

I am trying to add a test Component in one of the (sap.com~eepro) for testing a standard BAPI call for getting user details.

I have used the same Model and the same SAP_R3_HumanResources destination name.

But i get the following error when i try to execute the standard BAPI_USER_GETDetails (non - HR).The other applications for standard components (Vc ) work when i run the application.

My question here is why a custom , local webdynpro when try to make a RFC call using the running already existing JCO connection throws such error.

How could this be solved.Note the connection is running and working fine for all the ESS webdynpros!!

Error:

Could not create JCOClientConnection for logical System: SAP_R3_HumanResources - Model: class com.test.hr.model.Test. Please assure that you have configured the RFC connections and/or logical system name properly for this model!

Your experience would be worthy enough.

Regards,

Swathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Here are some suggestions to trace down to the actual problem.

1) First check if all users are having this issue. (All other applications working and only one application giving problem)

2) If no, then take list of users having this problem and check their portal and SAP accounts

3) If yes, then concentrate on testing the JCo connections and the user account mapped in JCo settings

Possible things u can check is user's portal account (locked or not), SAP account (lock or validity), pernr mapped (validity), JCo user (check for lock), ping and test JCo connections

If none of them are issue, check the logs if there are any trace for this issue. I believe there must be certainly one. That can help u going further.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swathi,

check these threads

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

I have saw these links before but i see you have faced the same issue.

Can you please share the solution you applied that time to resolve it

The exact solution would help me surely without hitting links around.

Thanks for your response in advance,

Swathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swathi,

You need to use the below coding

<b><Model Name></b> anyName =

(<b><Model Name></b>)WDModelFactory.getModelInstance(<b><Model Name></b>.class);

anyName.disconnectIfAlive();

Please see the threads posted by me to know what is the exact problem and solution

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Please check user used for JCO destination is locked or not in portal as well as backend system.

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun