cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choosing the Right Automation Testing Tool for Mobile App Development

vijay1231
0 Kudos

Hello fellow developers and testers,

I'm currently working on a mobile app development software project, and I'm in the process of selecting an automation testing tool software to streamline the testing process. There are so many options out there, and I'm a bit overwhelmed by the choices.

I'd love to hear from those of you with experience in this field. Can you please share your insights on the following:

1. Which automation testing tools have you used for mobile app testing, and what were your experiences with them? Are there any standout features or limitations you'd like to highlight?

2. What factors should I consider when choosing an automation testing tool for mobile apps? Are there specific criteria or best practices you follow when making this decision?

3. Are there any open-source automation testing tools that you would recommend for mobile app testing? I'm interested in exploring both open-source and commercial options.

4. Do you have any tips or resources for someone who is new to automation testing but wants to get started in mobile app testing efficiently?

Your insights will be greatly appreciated, as they will help me and others in the community make more informed decisions when it comes to automation testing tools for mobile app development. Thanks in advance for your input!

Harald_Stevens
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

I would suggest to add some further tags especially from the mobile area in order to enable more experts to see your question.

Potential tags could be 'SAP Mobile Platform' or 'Mobile' itself.

Kind regards
Harald

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)