cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed Partner function not reflecting in CRM datasource (for BI)

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using the 0CRM_SALES_ACT_1 datasource for activities report.

Recently, the 'Employee Responsible' field was changed in CRM from a particular Partner Function number to another. I can see the changes in CRMD_ORDER transaction but in the datasource 0CRM_SALES_ACT_1 it is still showing the wrong 'Employee responsible'

Please let me know the Settings or mappings needs to be done to reflect the changes, so that i can extract the correct data in BI.

Thanks,

Chitra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chitra,

Can you please check the order which is created after the mapping change is done.

Thanks & Regards

Deepak Chavan.

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak, 

Thanks for the reply. Where is the order to be checked? I don't know anything about CRM system. Are you talking about the CRMD_ORDER transaction? If yes, then I can see the changes in the transaction for an activity, but in the datasource the Emploee Responsible is not reflecting.

Regards,

Chitra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you need to check is - find out new order created after the changes in partner function were done. And then try extracting that new order through selection in RSA3 and see the output if its showing new employee reponsible or old. For old orders, I am not sure how it will behave.

Thanks

Deepak Chavan.

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I have checked for new order created in RSA3 after the changes.... it is howing the old Employee responsible. Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you checked the partner table where the field is originated to see if the values have changed

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/61/ef4529577111d6b21500508b5d5211/frameset.htm

PERSON_RESP

Employee responsible

PARTNER

PARTNER_NO