cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change same Subscription with different portal users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi portal gurus,

we are using SAP EP SPS13 (we will soon patch it to SPS15), we would like to manage the same Subscription on the same KM folder with different portal users (subscription authors).

Is it possible?

We have different portal users that have defined different subscriptions in different KM folders and they would like to manage subscriptions written from other colleagues.

Could anybody hel me?

Thanks

Jerry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If i understand u correctly then u wanna manage subscription by the end user?

if the end user want to manage the subscription then u need assign subscribe service permission to enduser for km folders and documents.

If something else u r expecting then please explain a bit more

regards,

vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

i try to explain my case:

1) portal_user1 creates a "subscription1" on km folder "folder1".

2) portal_user2 that has permissions and service permissions (full control on both) on "folder1".

3) portal_user2 tries to access "subscription1" of "folder"1 through KM (Content Administration->KM Content) but he can't see it, he can only create new subscriptions on "folder1".

Is there a way for portal_user2 to manage (modify, delete) "subscription1" (created from portal_user1)?

Are there other portal areas to manage as a whole subscriptions created form different portsal users?

Thanks

Jerry

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Subscription Cleanup KM Report, may be this can help you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/eb/3cb8412b1ee034e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Praveen Gudapati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

u can do this by running KM reports

u can find this is content administration ---> KM content

( in detail navigation )Toolbox -

> Reports -

>user related clean up

i forget to tell u that the user should have content administration role to carry out this process.

regards,

vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

i solved my issue, thanks.

Jerry

Answers (0)