cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Workbook be restored to 3.x from 7.x once it is migrated to 7.x

anoopnair36
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I accidentally migrated one of the workbook in 7.x from 3.x in production directly. I want to restore it back but I dont see any option for that. I do know that there is an option to restore the query back to 3.x from 7.x but I dont see workbook option there.

I'm planning to import the 3.x version from Dev to Production but dont know if it will result in any corrupt file since versions are different. So I'm planning to delete the workbook in 7.x from Production first and then transport the 3.x version to Production.

Please let me know if there is a program to restore workbook like we can do with Query so that we can avoid the transport import. If there is no other way and we need to import the transport, then shall i go ahead with deleting the 7.x workbook or without deleting it. I will try the approach in Quality but just wanted to check if any other method is there

Any help is appreciated

Regards,

Anoop

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member231709
Active Contributor

Restore workbook to 3.x from 7.x from is not possible.

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I will check first what will happen if you delete the workbook in QA then transport the workbook from DEV to QA. If it works well, then do the same in PROD.

Regards,

Loed