cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Process Monitoring for S4HANA

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to configure Business Process Monitoring for our S4HANA HEC systems. Even though Manage Components shows Active, no data is being pushed.

Can you provide the setup guide for configuring BP monitoring.

P.S - The only links available for setup us for S4HANA cloud, and ours is S4HANA HEC.

Regards,
Ashwin

amontella96
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ashwin.parate although initially i thought BPM is only for sap cloud apps... i think the setup of s4hana hec follow the common for on-prems here

Talking about "no data", which is pretty common, do you see data in any other ALM apps?

I have an ALM working for HEC too and tomorrow i'll try to implement BPM , meanwhile can you share some screenshots? adding jagmohansingh.chawla (which has been particularly helpful lately) for inputs

looking fwd to see more details on this topic

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stephaniejerch
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Ashwin,

you can find detailed steps on setup for the respective product versions / deployment options on our SAP Cloud ALM for Operations Expert Portal. There is more than one deployment option for SAP S/4HANA in HEC. As already mentioned in the comment above. Please navigate to the respective area which fits to your environment.
amontella96: The list of product which are currently supported by Business Process Monitoring is also listed in the link above.

In case you encounter problems using or setting up Business Process Monitoring in SAP Cloud ALM, please report an incident using the following component: SV-CLM-OP-BPM – Business Process Monitoring. Please select your SAP Cloud ALM tenant when reporting the incident.

Regards,

Stephanie