Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build error - reference to other dc

Ronib
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

i have one model dc that expose public part to other dc.

the second dc dont recognize some proxy type of structure.

This compilation unit indirectly references the missing type com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.encoding.GeneratedComplexType (typically some required class file is referencing a type outside the classpath)

[javac] Compiling 60 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\roniba\.dtc\1\t\4C95BF236D64D7C278D03F0F5022F267\classes

C:\Documents and Settings\roniba\.dtc\1\t\4C95BF236D64D7C278D03F0F5022F267\gwd\packages\cc\co\il\PromoterCust.java:142: cannot access com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.encoding.GeneratedComplexType

file com\sap\engine\services\webservices\jaxrpc\encoding\GeneratedComplexType.class not found

TachanaDT tachana = new TachanaDT();

^

Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.

Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.

1 error

i added the proxy type class directly to the public part and it has build dependecy.

can some one help?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roni,

Also check the design time dependency in this case if this is generated class.

regards

Amit

Ronib
Participant
0 Kudos

what do you mean by design time dependency ?

the using dc in dc metadata -> used dc -> my model ->my class is check as build time. is that what you mean?

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error says : <b>cannot access</b> com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.encoding.GeneratedComplexType

In the dc where this class resides, there should be permissions defined for usage by the dc where you want to use it.

Regards,

Ashwani Kr Sharma

Ronib
Participant
0 Kudos

where do give that permission?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add used DC reference to SAP-JEE/webservices and SAP-JEE/webservices_lib. Both has public part "default".

Regards,

Satyajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roni,

Is your issue resolved?

Rgds

-SS

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roni,

While giving reference Model DC to your actula DC , Dependence type Should be only BuildTime dont select any another options.

While build the DC , jsut uncheck build if neccessary checkbox.

Still if you get same error let me know.

Rgds

-SS

Ronib
Participant
0 Kudos

sridhar sabbani & Amit

i tried that but still its not working.

i get the same error.

any other advices?