cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPE doesn't activate XML Objects and Workflows

jens_schmid4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I have created some BPE Processes. The all are active and with status 0 in transaction SXI_CACHE.

The odd thing is, when I trigger messenges the BPE_ADAPTER error 'No object type found for this message; check the activation of the corresponding process' pops up with a statement in the trace: 'could not create BPE proxy for message, no XML object definition found for message...'.

I have checked the objects, the Proxies are created, what is missing are the Workflows and the XML Objects.

When I access the the XML Object the message is a green 'Definition <XML Object Name> not available', it is created though.

I created a similar process a month ago. This is running perfectly. The system is a 640 on SP17. How can it be that the object generation at activation is incomplete?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jens,

I have experienced the same exception while using BPM. I tried to debug in all ways and could finally solve it.

In case of BPM, receiver determination to be configured to set receiver as BPM. If you do mistake while configuring inbound interface (it should be abstract interface) under interface determination then you get this type of exception.

I suggest you to to check the receiver determination and interface determination configuration again.

Regards.

jens_schmid4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rujuta.

I'm well aware that the interfaces and receivers have to be set correctly. This does not seem to be the problem.

Regards.