cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BO 3.1. on AIX cannot be restarted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Help,

after server AIX application server has been shut down for maintenance, I'm not able to restart BusObj servers. UNIX command ccm.sh (no errors when I launch it) has no effect, but then trying to login to WebIntelligence the message is :

Server xxxx:6400 not found or server may be down (FWM 01003)

Too risky using the bobjerestart.sh command?

many thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Stratos!

The repository is running and accessible and the error log says that "server can be contacted, but there's no CMS running on port 6400 ...

0 Kudos

It seems that the CMS is not running. Can you please check any CMS log files created in the Logging directory? Do they contain any error messages?

Did you test the database client for your DB repository using the user, who starts the BOBJ daemons?

Regards,

Stratos

PS: Which kind of database do you use for your repository?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

at the end, I was able to restart BusObjects: I think the problem was related to the language settings.

Before the standard AIX command for restarting SIA (ccm.sh -start <SIA_name> -cms <host_name> -username xxxx -password yyyyy), I have run:

LANG=EN_US.UTF-8

export LANG

LC_ALL=EN_US.UTF-8

export LC_ALL

export ORACLE_HOME=/oracle/Ora10g

unset LIBPATH

export LIBPATH=$ORACLE_HOME/lib32

and then the ccm.sh command worked fine

(Stratos, thanks a lot for support)

0 Kudos

Hi

can you confirm that the repository database is accessible? Are there any CMS related error messages in the log files found in the Logging directory?

Regards,

Stratos