Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Page After Updating Portal Logon Page 7.3

former_member426550
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I modified the sap logon page using this guide. http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-27909

I was able to deploy the war file using NWDS and updated the entriers in portal/nwa/auth.

but when i open the sap portal http://portal:50200/irj/portal the page is blank.

I tried restarting the application but main page is still blank.

No error logs are written in the portal so i have no idea where the error occured.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nathaniel, if you have found any different solution please share with the community. This will make our lives easier .

Regards,

Asad

former_member426550
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All.

Finally we successfully deployed the war file in the Portal Server.

For Compilation Failed! Exit Code=1 follow this guide

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechTSG/(JSTTSG)(Deploy)Failing+compilation+with+Compilation+Li...

For Error Reading Zip file  tc~sec~ume~logon~logic_api.jar

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3165152

thank you all for your time!

former_member426550
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was able to navigate to usr/sap/J2EE/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/log and found this error related to the portal page.

#2013 08 19 10:19:28:865#+0800#Error#com.sap.engine.services.security.authentication.logonapplication#

#BC-JAS-SEC#sap.com/com.sap.security.core.logon#C0000A009AB20B250000000000002734#21880750000000004#sap.com/com.sap.security.core.logon#com.sap.engine.services.security.authentication.logonapplication#Guest#0##C4506694087511E3CFD90000014DDFAE#6b901e4e087511e39f7a0000014ddfae#6b901e4e087511e39f7a0000014ddfae#0#Thread[HTTP Worker [@1860596837],5,Dedicated_Application_Thread]#Plain##

Failed to include /logonPage.jsp from /SapLogon

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.jsp.exceptions.CompilingException: Error in executing the compilation process: [ Compilation Failed! Exit Code=1

Command line executed: D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\exe\\sapjvm_6\\bin\\\\javac @D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\server0\\compilerTempDir\\compiler_Aug_19_at_10.19.26_71\\O1376878766702.txt @D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\server0\\compilerTempDir\\compiler_Aug_19_at_10.19.26_71\\S1376878766705.txt

Raw command line executed: D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\exe\\sapjvm_6\\bin\\\\javac  -source 1.5 -target 1.5 -encoding UTF-8 -d D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\apps\\Meralco.com\\tc~sec~ume~logon~uiEAR\\servlet_jsp\\SapLogon\\work -sourcepath "D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\apps\\Meralco.com\\tc~sec~ume~logon~uiEAR\\servlet_jsp\\SapLogon\\work\\;" -classpath ".;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\exe\\jstart71.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\exe\\sapjvm_6\\lib\\jvmx.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\exe\\sapjvm_6\\lib\\jvmx_tools.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\exe\\jre\\lib\\iqlib.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\exe\\sapjvm_6\\lib\\tools.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\boot\\sap.com~tc~bl~jkernel_boot~impl.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\boot\\jaas.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~bytecode~library.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\boot\\memoryanalyzer.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\jperflib.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\jta.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~bytecode~library.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~cache_api~impl.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~dsrhttpclient.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~frame~impl.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~gui~impl.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~iqlib~impl.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~jdsr~jdsr.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~jkernel_cache~frame.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~jkernel_classload~frame.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~jkernel_cluster~frame.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~jkernel_configuration~frame.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~jkernel_database~frame.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~jkernel_licensing~frame.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~jkernel_locking~frame.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~jkernel_log~api.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~jkernel_pool~frame.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~jkernel_service~frame.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~jkernel_thread~frame.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~jkernel_util~impl.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~bl~opensqlkernel~implOpenSQLFrame.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~exception~impl.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~je~offline_deploy~frame.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~je~sessionmgmt~api_assembly.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~logging~java~impl.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\system\\sap.com~tc~logging~java~implPerf.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\ext\\activation_api_ri\\lib\\activation.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\ext\\servlet\\lib\\servlet.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\ext\\jaxrpc_api\\lib\\jaxrpc-api.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\ext\\tc~je~bcanalysis\\lib\\private\\sap.com~tc~je~bcanalysis~impl.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\ext\\tc~bl~reference_graph\\lib\\tc~bl~reference_graph_api.jar;D:\\usr\\sap\\SSD\\J02\\j2ee\\cluster\\bin\\interfaces\\container_api\\lib\\private\\s

former_member426550
Participant
0 Kudos

ill coordinate with the basis team to update the current version of java in portal server.

Hopefully this error is related to Java Version.

Noel_Hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The compilation failed, this means there is an error in the code (syntax?).

Could you post your changes to the code?

Cheers,

Noel

former_member426550
Participant
0 Kudos

hi noel,

thank you for your reply.

i didnt update any codes in the war file. War file was downloaded from the portal server and imported in NWDS 7.3. this message is just a warning according to NWDS deployment Summary.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nathaniel,what is the NWDS version you are using ? Yes, I think you are correct . Match the java version in development and portal environment.

Regards,

Asad

Noel_Hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if there are libs in your project. While importing the war file, the libs are not imported.

/tc~sec~ume~logon~ui/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/tc~sec~ume~logon~logic_api.jar

/tc~sec~ume~logon~ui/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/tc~sec~ume~logon~ui_core.jar

Also add tc~sec~ume~logon~logic_api.jar to the build path.

Cheers,

Noël

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nathaniel,

I have fully customized the logon as well as the desktop in NW Portal 7.3. What is the name of your custom logon app ? Please check you XML config files for the EAR. Have you created different provider ? Is the logon logic and logon ui core files available in your custom app under the following path:

/usr/sap/XXX/X00/j2ee/cluster/apps/custm.com/custom_logonEAR/servlet_jsp/custom_logon/root/WEB-INF/lib

Regards,

Asad

former_member426550
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad

thank you for your reply. based on the guide. there are two jar files namely logic_api.jar and

ui_core.jar. i also validate these files and they are loaded in the server.

the name of my portal app is SapLogon and also configured the ume properties in NWA \SapLogon.

i have no idea where the error occured since l already followed all the steps in the guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check in alias for customizing login page, have you given front slash or back slash , from your previous post I can see it is back slash (see below), can you check from OS level ( I think you will be having serious login issue since no login page is coming) ?

It should be front slash (like '/SapLogon' not '\SapLogon').

Regards,

Asad

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out the link which talks about replacing the PAR file with Custom Logon Par file.

http://scn.sap.com/people/pankaj.prasoon/blog/2006/10/16/modifying-the-logon-paror-customising-the-l...

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Pramod

former_member188073
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check for Logs from NWA  if you are not able to access the server logs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

PAR files are no longer supported in NW Portal 7.3.

Regards,

Asad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Portal Desktop is assigned only after login. Have you made a JSP or CSS change that could be the cause for the blank screen? Check the source code for the page in the browser.

former_member426550
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samuli

i didnt modify any contents from standard war file. what i did is load the war file in nwds and deploy it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check the default trace on the portal server.

Please try the below url if it might be the desktop theme issues.

1767444 - Unable to access portal as assigned desktop is corrupt

1630240 - Portal runtime error after installing or upgrading to SAP NW 7.30 SPS05

Thanks

Rishi Abrol