cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bex web iview

0 Kudos

Dear gurus!!

Could you please help us with a problem?

I have a problem setting up the anonymous access to de bex web iview in a 7.02 EP.

We have a 7.02 EP connected to a 7.02 BI system. The BI post templates are done and the system is working fine.

we want that all the templates are executed by the same user so we would like to configure the bex iview anonymously in order to the logon EP page is not being showed.

we have added the user (first in the list), that we want to execute all the templates, to the "ume.login.guest_user.uniqueids" with configtool.

we have set the "Authentication Scheme" property to anonymous in the bex web iview (com.sap.ip.bi.bex).

we have set up the security zones (low_safety).

we have created a portal role with all the iviews that we want to use and assigned the role to the 'Anonymous Users' group.

we have granted the Read and End User rights to the 'Anonymous Users' group.

we have mapped the user to the "sap_bw" system.

The problem is that when we try to execute the following URL:

http://<xxxxxxxx>:53000/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/pcd!3aportal_content!2fcom.sap.pct!2fplatform...

the logon page appears.

Could you please help me??

Many thanks and best regards,

Gonzalo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member225306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the steps in your system.

1) Every PCD content requires "anonymous" end user access (e.g group

Anonymous Users)

2) Set security zones as mentioned in SAP Note 1031159

3) Create a copy of existing system object (currently used by WJR)

and change the "Logon Method" to "UIPWD":

4) create alias "ANONYMOUS"

-> enter the current SAP Web AS Java host & port, e.g.

myhost:50000 to the property "SAP Web AS hostname"

5) Add system alias to system property of BEx iView

6) Maintain user/password for "Guest" user

By doing this, it should work now

Thanks,

Venkat

.S: Be aware of the security risk, because a valid ticket is created by

the "non-anonymous" call to the BW Java runtime (via UIPWD)

0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

Many thanks for your help!!

I have followeb your steps:

Hi,

Please follow the steps in your system.

1) Every PCD content requires "anonymous" end user access (e.g group+

+Anonymous Users)

I have anonymous end user access in: Portal Content, Content Provided by SAP, Platform Add-Ons, Business Intelligence,iViews carpet and the content, Pages and his content, Roles and his content and Worksets.

2) Set security zones as mentioned in SAP Note 1031159

Component "com.sap.portal.dsm" mentioned in the note does not exists.

Component "com.sap.portal.appintegrator" but not "Loading".

3) Create a copy of existing system object (currently used by WJR)

and change the "Logon Method" to "UIPWD":

Done.

4) create alias "ANONYMOUS"

-> enter the current SAP Web AS Java host & port, e.g.

myhost:50000 to the property "SAP Web AS hostname"

Done.

5) Add system alias to system property of BEx iView

Done.

6) Maintain user/password for "Guest" user

Done. But my user is "INTRANET" and is the first value of the "ume.login.guest_user.uniqueids" in Configtool.

I have mapped the user to the new system created.

Now, when i paste the URL "http://xxxxxx:53000/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/pcd!3aportal_content!2fcom.sap.pct!2fplatform_add_ons!2fcom.sap.ip.bi!2fiViews!2fcom.sap.ip.bi.bex?TEMPLATE=CTA_RDOS_AEA_1&DUMMY=1" in the internet explorer a new page appears.

No user mapping defined for system ANONYMOUS

A username and password to fill and a Lon on button.

At least is a differente message!!

Many thanks,

Gonzalo

former_member225306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your input.

Please check if you have missed any settings with respect to SAP Note: 761917

User Mapping:

URL: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/f8/3b514ca29011d5bdeb006094191908/frameset.htm

System Properties for User Mapping:

URL:http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/0d/fd76a0c4e0834ba1a17698d0b5553d/frameset.htm

It should resolved your issue.

Thanks,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

It seems to be ok. I am going to check the trace files and update you.

Gonzalo.

former_member225306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your update.

Also please check the supportdesk tool as per the note: 937697.

Thanks,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

This is the result of the support desktop tool:

1.) RED BI Mastersystem --> The logon method of BI master system 'ANONYMOUS' ist not 'SAPLOGONTICKET' In the portal system landscape in section 'User Management' of system 'ANONYMOUS' set the parameter logonmethod to 'SAPLOGONTICKET'

2.) RED WebAS ABAP Settings --> Web Template Validation failed due Java to ABAP communication problem (return code:ERSBOLAP018) Check Connector Connection of System Object in Portal System Landscape -

Call ABAP->Java for function RSWR_RFC_SERVICE_TEST failed for destination 'GNP_RX600S3_GNJ' Check the data of the destination in transaction SM59. Check that the target host is running and has registered a program id in the gateway. -

Call ABAP->Java for function RSRD_MAP_TO_PORTAL_USERS failed for destination 'GNP_RX600S3_GNJ' Check the data of the destination in transaction SM59. Check that the target host is running and has registered a program id in the gateway. -

The number 1.) is because the "Logon Method" property that we changed before. If i change the property to SAPLOGONTICKET the error dissapears.

Number 2.) is for the port in "Web AS Host Name" property. The actual value is "xxx.yyy.com:53000". If we change it to the message server port, the error dissapears.

So, if we make this corrections, all the steps for the support desktop tool are green but the logon page appears for the bex ivew.

Applying your recommendations the error is that i told you before.

Just to be sure. When you said:

"Maintain user/password for "Guest" user"...do you mean to maintain the username and password (abap user) in the "User Mapping For System Access" tab in user administration??.

Many thanks and regards,

Gonzalo.

former_member225306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you should create a user mapping for the "guest" user in the portal to a valid user in the backend system.

Thanks,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

I think the problem is the port of the "web application server" property. You told me last day to change it to port 53000.

The WAS connection test is not working because of the port. It tries to connect to the ping service in abap and to the "Web AS Path" --> /sap/bw/BEx. And it is not working because of the port.

I think the user mapping is not working for the same reason...the portal system can not connect to the backend system and thats why i get the "No user mapping defined for system xxxx"

Is that right??

Gonzalo.

0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

It Works!! the problem was the permissions in the "SAP_BW" (copy) system into the portal. I have given "full control" and "end user" to the "guest" user and now it works.

I had given full control" and "end user" to "anonymous users" group before, but it was not sufficient...

So, many thanks for your help!! i give you ten points!!

Gonzalo.

Answers (0)