Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add custom fields to Extended fiori app 'F3865-Reconciliation Balances'

nivetha_d2021
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,
I have a requirement to add custom changes in F3865 fiori app. I have redefined the OData service 'ICA_RECON_REPORT_SRV' and created a new project in SEGW and extended the entities from 'ICA_RECON_REPORT'. I have achieved other requirements by extending the fiori app, but there is this one requirement to add 3 amount fields and one local currency field to the fiori app. Since there is no ABAP structure, I tried adding the field directly under the properties of entity 'ReconciliationBalance', debugged and found that the fields were not added to 'ET_ENTITYSET'.

Can anyone please tell me on what I have done wrong and what steps should I take further?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lukaspreidt
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello in an OData-Service Redefinition the logic gets inherited by the standard OData-Service. So you have to implement the logic for your custom fields by yourself.

This tutorial shows step by step how to redefine an OData-Service.

How to Extend an SAP OData Service in Gateway|Fiori Extension Scenario| contact@anubhavtrainings.com...

nivetha_d2021
Explorer

Hi Lukas,
Thank you for your solution. I had come across a similar solution and have implemented by following the same steps. It is working as expected. The tutorial also explains everything.

Regards,

Nivetha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello nivetha.d2021,

Refer below SAP Blog.

https://blogs.sap.com/2020/02/01/adding-field-in-standard-fiori-apps-of-s-4hana-with-custom-fields-a...

Confirm if it's works for you.

Regards,

Neeraj Jain

nivetha_d2021
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,
Can we use this app to add custom fields to extended fiori app?

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please connect with your ABAP Consultant to check the feasibility.

lukaspreidt
Discoverer

Custom Fields Extensibility is just available if the buisness context of the statdard OData-Service is in the extenibility register.
ICA_RECON_REPORT_SRV is not in the extenibility register so custom fields extensibility is not available here