cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of several ODS requests at once?

Former Member
0 Kudos

After transporting changes to an ODS, the QM status for all data requests already in the ODS available was set to yellow.

To be able to pick up loading again all the requests need to be set to green, before new loads are going to be activated.

Does anybody know how to do a mass activation of all requests in an ODS with for example an ABAP program?

This would be of great help, because it would avoid a reinit of the ODS.

Sylvia Gijsen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sylvia and welcome on board!

You don't need a program to do what do you want: it's enough to go to your ODS, manage, put all your rquest in green and when system ask for the activation you have to say no. Then push activate button...here you will be able to see all the requests that have to be activated (and you can do it in only one step!)

Hope it helps!

Bye,

Roberto

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robert,

Thanks for your help. I will also open a message with SAP to see if they have a solution.

Sylvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robert,

Thanks for your reply. The issue is that we a couple of thousand requests in the ODS which should be turned into green.

That's why I'm searching for a program to change QM status for all requests at once to green

Sylvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sylvia,

you was talkin'about activation, so I thought...

anyway, I think you have to investigate on the reason of your problem (it's no a normal situation!) and then ask for SAP support in OSS...I already tried to do some change in RSREQDONE, but I see no effect...and, if I have to be honest, I strongly suggest to you to operate only with SAP collaoration, since it's not so safe to change db entries beacuse the risk of inconsistenct is very high !!! (especially with QM status and data mart management...)

Hope it helps!

(reward the answers, if you want...)

Bye,

Roberto