cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#ABAP_Trial Error during SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP Developer Edition 7.52 SP04 installation [HELP]

botdev
Discoverer
0 Kudos

sapinst_dev.log:

ERROR 2023-01-07 04:43:15.250 (root/sapinst) (startInstallation) [CSiStepExecute.cpp:1104] id=controller.s

tepExecuted errno=FCO-00011 CSiStepExecute::execute()

The step checkSybaseUser with step key |offlineadjustment_dialogs|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|offlineadjustment_os_user

s|ind|ind|ind|ind|osUsers|0|NW_GetDBUserParameter|ind|ind|ind|ind|getDBUserParameter|0|NW_GetUserParameterUnix_

syb|ind|ind|ind|ind|syb_unix|0|checkSybaseUser was executed with status ERROR (Last error reported by the step:

Caught ESAPinstException in module call: Validator of step '|offlineadjustment_dialogs|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|off

lineadjustment_os_users|ind|ind|ind|ind|osUsers|0|NW_GetDBUserParameter|ind|ind|ind|ind|getDBUserParameter|0|NW

_GetUserParameterUnix_syb|ind|ind|ind|ind|syb_unix|0|checkSybaseUser' reported an error:

Start SAPinst in interactive mode to solve this problem).

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

Please set the tag #ABAP_Trial in your question as Julie explained, not in the title. The tag "julie plummer" is useless, she's probably not subscribed to it, but she subscribed to #ABAP_Trial. I hope you understand.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

Difficult to help without context.

What Linux system did you install?

Which installation procedure did you follow?

At what step did this happen?

botdev
Discoverer

I was trying to install on my SUSE Linux Enterprise Server. After I ran install ./install.sh until the error message appeared

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I saw other same messages in the forum:

"checkSybaseUser" "Start SAPinst in interactive mode to solve this problem" site:sap.com

Which answers did you try?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)