Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0GR_VAL_PD Updates zero value

govind_ramesh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are currently on SAP NetWeaver 7.3.

I have setup the purchase data flow and everything seems to be working fine.

Since we have a short fall of certain information I tried to create a Z infocube to include fields like Doc Type, Pur.Group, Doc Category, Doc Number ...etc

But this cube fails to bring in value for some KF's one of which is 0GR_VAL_PD (Goods Receipt Value at Posting Date).

The Z cube is a copy of the standard 0PUR_C01.

In this standard cube the value is being populated.

I see that no routines have been defined for this KF in the standard cube (But still value is being populated !!! ). Same mapping is done for the Z Cube.

Is there anything to be configured for value to get populated into this KF in my custom cube ?

Regards

GKR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out the below thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1769545

Might be useful.

Regards,

AL

govind_ramesh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The initial flow  for 0pur_c01 is  7.

I feel that there is no routine for transformations on 0GR_VAL_PD and that it exists only for 3.x update rules.

But this confuses me a lot as I do see the standard cube being filled for this KF just by having 2 datasources connected. (ITM and SCL)

Regards,

GKR

govind_ramesh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Z cube is a copy of the standard cube 0PUR_C01.

This Z cube KF's have been enhanced with the routines which are a copy of 0PUR_C01.

Only 4 characteristics are added to the Z cube.

Otherwise it is an exact replica of the standard cube 0PUR_C01.

How can I get KF 0GR_VAL_PD to be updated with value using the transformations from 2LIS_02_SCL and 2LIS_02_ITM ?

Regards

GKR

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gr,

You made Zcube with required 4 fields thats fine.

From Where your loading data into Zcube? from data source or dso/cube.

if your Zcube kf need fill by a routine, then check your routine, are you passed correct parameters Which are input fields to that routine. or just copied as it easy??

Routine never copy, even if you copied need to change parametes which need to take as input.

Take abap expert and resolve this.

Thanks

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Have you checked my first reply? You have not clarified my questions. If you simply ask your requirement without reading and replying to other replies, it doesn't make any sense to reply you again.

Regards,

Suman

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If its an exact replica of 0PUR_C01 then 2LIS_02_SCL and 2LIS_02_ITM will not feed 0GR_VAL_PD. Otherwise check the two transformations and see which one feeds 0GR_VAL_PD.

Martin

govind_ramesh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

In fact I did reply. But the reply was to my main thread.

I have mapped all KF fields of my ZCUBE the same way it is done for 0PUR_C01.

Even in the 0PUR_C01 cube there is no routine for this KF 0GR_VAL_PD. But the value is populated in the cube. Same way I have not set any routine for my ZCUBE for KF 0GR_VAL_PD. But for the ZCUBE no value is poulated.

Hope it is clear now.

Regards

GKR

govind_ramesh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I have mapped all KF fields of my ZCUBE the same way it is done for 0PUR_C01 for both the Datasources 2LIS_02_ITM and 2LIS_02_SCL.

Even in the 0PUR_C01 cube there is no routine for this KF 0GR_VAL_PD. But the value is populated in the cube. Same way I have not set any routine for my ZCUBE for KF0GR_VAL_PD. But for the ZCUBE no value is poulated.

Hope it is clear now.

Regards

GKR

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you displaying only 200 hits while displaying Cube data? Remove it and display.

You can test your update rule/transformation rule for your KF. Docuble click on the rule and test it to see data is flowing or not.

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's what I figured you need to check if there is also an updaterule coming from the datasource  2LIS_02_S012 which is the only place where 0GR_VAL_PD is populated from

Martin

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The values will not be populated automatically that is for sure and practically its not possible as well.

Your initial flow  for 0pur_c01 is 3.x or 7 .The logic in 3.x is written in update routine.

There must be this include program  RS_BCT_MM_UPDATE_RULES

to update the values of that kf.

Please check thoroughly in the system as i do not have access to system right now so will not be able to dig much into the issue.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

AL

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

According to content 0GR_VAL_PD is only feed by the update rule of 3.x dataflow not in transformations. You need to create the update rule to datasource 2LIS_02_S012 if you want your 0GR_VAL_PD keyfigure to be filled in your Z cube

hope it helps

Martin

KamalMehta
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

In case if instead of LIS Data source LO is being used can't we replicate the logic of that key figure from the update rules in the old flow to the transformation in the new flow.

Thanks

Kamal

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal

You could do that but it's not part of his problem. The content for 0PUR_C01 has not forseen 0GR_VAL_PD as part of LO extraction. The only way 0GR_VAL_PD in the standard cube gets transferred is via LIS DS/ update rule. 0GR_VAL_PD is not part of LO extraction anymore.

Martin

KamalMehta
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thanks Martin for clarifying.

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you mapped these new fields in ZCUBE?

I hope there is no combination of records for KFs with these new fields in the cube. Check your transformation and DTP filters.

Are you getting data for all the fields of ZCUBE in PSA?

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gr,

What is the source for this zinfo cube. check the transformations/mapping of that kf from source to zinfo cube. pls compare transformations of zinfo cube or 0pur_c01, check rule details to that kf.

if source stage have the data and mapping was maintained properly at transforamtions then it should load the data for kf also.

Thanks