Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexfinger
Advisor
Advisor
Let's move the fog away, eliminate the white noise and look into what value and opportunities the Metaverse can bring to you.

Why? Because I think that there's more than the buzz and that the Metaverse is not dead.

If you however accept the idea that the Metaverse is inevitable, the question is: How to handle it?

My colleagues of the SAP Intelligent Enterprise Institute are developing a structured workshop  format to explore in 1 day (virtual or on-site) what you could do to go forward.

The workshop starts with Inspiration of early Metaverse scenarios and relevant business fields, followed by a guided exploration to prioritize your metaverse use cases and to link the business and technology view on those.

The result of the workshop is a detailed executive summary with top Metaverse use cases and way
forward - and at the same time, you bring your team together and create a shared understanding on Metaverse opportunities.

While we are developing this format, we are looking for companies - SAP customer or not! - to join us with their teams for a the first proof-of-concept workshops.

If you are interested, please contact me!
3 Comments