Technology Blogs by Members
Explore a vibrant mix of technical expertise, industry insights, and tech buzz in member blogs covering SAP products, technology, and events. Get in the mix!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Private_Member_15166
Active Contributor

This is my first blog to SCN community.

When i started working with SAPUI5, i faced a little problem in initial phases as this was totally new to me and Eclipse was also new for me.

I wasted a lot of time, searching that how to install SAPUI5 tools.

I downloaded NetWeaver eclipse version and Eclipse JUNO, KEPLER and LUNA but was unable to download the SAPUI5 tools.

For this installation i recorded a video where i tried to cover every single steps for installing SAPUI5 tools to eclipse.

And this will surely help UI5 beginners.

Thank You. :smile:

9 Comments
Private_Member_15166
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here i have created a video for SAPUI5 beginners. Now no one will waste too much time for just installing these tools. :grin:

Former Member
0 Kudos

It helped me. Thank you Dhananjay :cool:

0 Kudos

I haven't tried this yet, but thank you very much for sharing the knowledge.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton Sir - For generously sharing the installation steps. Came as a savior right on time.

Thanks

Aspire

former_member219126
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hi dhananjay, iam trying to pass the URL which is in .pdf formate from sapui5 to backend but faceing problem with this can u plz guide me on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Dhananjay It's helped me Please post SAP UI5 learning video or any document

Manoj.

Private_Member_15166
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the problem? Sorry for late reply. I was out of SCN for some time.

Private_Member_15166
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check out this link. This will be helpful for beginners. Feel free to ask anything.. I am the creator of this playlist. :razz:

SAPUI5 - YouTube

Explorer
0 Kudos
Nice!!!
Labels in this area