Technology Blogs by Members
Explore a vibrant mix of technical expertise, industry insights, and tech buzz in member blogs covering SAP products, technology, and events. Get in the mix!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akshay_G
Contributor

Hey Good Fellas,

This is a solution rather than a discussion, which i thought to do to with a kind generosity of spirit to give back to the community.

It gives me immense pleasure and happiness to write this particular post, because it is through SCN only i have been able to find the solution.

Ok, let's get down to the Business quickly, shall we?

I have been configuring Fiori App - Approve Purchase Orders. All the tasks for this have been done from SAP Help Site.

Recently I upgraded the ERP/Gateway (Its an embedded deployment) to EHP 7 and UI to SP09, post which the Fiori Launchpad started giving the below error.

If you look around the SCN, you will probably hit across these threads and so did I.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3571448

SAP Fiori - UI Add-on SP09 update troubleshooting

With the first thread, I tried everyone's solution and suggestions which had worked for others, but it didn't for me.

With second thread (Excellently posted by masayuki.sekihara

8 Comments
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

nice blog, easy unterstandable and well structured.

This blog helped me to solve the "Failure - Unable to load group" issue, eventhough the solution was not the same.

With MoPZ in Solman I created a package, with which I updated the whole "UI platform"-prerequisites were met now.

After that I found in /IWFND/ERROR_LOG: "SAP Netweaver Gateway has been deactivated". So I activated it and the tiles were shown :smile:

Thanks again and best regards,

Rok Vižintin

Akshay_G
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Rok,

That's cool

-Akshay

former_member187439
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

One of my user faced this error. But /IWFND/ERROR_LOG shows zero errors. Any clue?

Thanks

GK

former_member226413
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where should i check the error_log path (/IWFND/ERROR_LOG)?

Regards

Siv

former_member187439
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sivananda,

You have to check in your gateway server. That is the t-code.

Regards

Kavitha

madhumsr
Participant
I was able to solve this error by one of Step in SolMan (Infrastructure Preparation/Enable Gateway Services):

Activate the following services as given below:

• AGS_FLP_INTEROP

• AGS_FLP_PAGE_BUILDER_PERS

1. From the Navigation column, start transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE.

2. Select the service.

3. In the ICF Nodes section, choose the ODATA entry.

4. Choose ICF Node and then choose Activate.

5. If you are asked for a package, provide the Local Package ($TMP).

6. Repeat steps 2 to 5 for the other service.

staciepang
Discoverer
0 Kudos
I recently used this blog to triage our Fiori issue.  This was very helpful and easy to understand.  Thank you!
0 Kudos
Thanks very well explained solution, much appreciated IWFND/ERROR_LOG and the SPRO Config was the key to resolve this one.
Labels in this area