As I am trying to Install SAP NetWeaver System 7.5 with SP22 java version on 2012 SQL Server Studio , I am Facing the issue during Import Java Dump Phase where the error is showing as
Tried Methods :
1. Tried Changing var MaxHeap= -Xmx1024m to -Xmx2048m at Control.xml file but the issue still persists
2. Updated Coretools java from version 0 SP00 to the latest version available
3. Tried Increasing Virtual Memory of the System to 35GB
4. Started SWPM by Changing the Installation Parameter JLOAD_CONFIG_ENABLED=yes With advanced jload Configuration
5. Started SQL Browser Service in the Services
6. Checked Whether the DB is UP and Running
The error is clear on the log:
Couldn't connect to DB
com.sap.inst.common.exception.DBConnectionException: com.sap.sql.log.OpenSQLException: Exception of type com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException caught: The driver could not establish a secure connection to SQL Server by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Error: "The server selected protocol version TLS10 is not accepted by client preferences [TLS13, TLS12]"
Please check SAP note 2654899-Upgrading SQL Server based Netweaver systems to TLS1.2.