cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO OPEN ITEM TAB IN FREIGHT ORDER .

I’m unable to open item tab of the freight order. While I’m trying to click on the item tab in FO then blank page open and shows 505 internet connection , assertion error

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello 2080429hemanth

The assertion error results in a short dump that can be analyzed in the ST22 transaction. You will find the details of the situation there. Most probably it is a bug in SAP software. Once you know the details of the dump, look for a solution in SAP OSS notes.

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

Hello 2080429hemanth

The assertion error results in a short dump that can be analyzed in the ST22 transaction. You will find the details of the situation there. Most probably it is a bug in SAP software. Once you know the details of the dump, look for a solution in SAP OSS notes.

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

0 Kudos

Thanks for answering sir.

In ST22 —> 'METHOD

/SCMTMS/CL _TOR_HIERARCHY CUST-CP—————->debugging relevent item id’s and one particular item ID i get the assertion dump.
I identify the root of the assertion dump. But i don’t know how to fix this dump.
Could you please help me to fix this dump.

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
2080429hemanth

Here are the notes relevant to the /SCMTMS/CL_TOR_HIERARCHY_CUST class:

You are not giving any details of the dump, so I'm not able to be more specific. See if the notes help you, otherwise open an incident to SAP support.