cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP report including Initial column

0 Kudos

Hi SAP SNP expert,

I would like to have Initial column into SNP report, however, I could not find any clue to show it, kindly advise how to setup. Or please let me know if this column only available on SAP? Thank you for answering.

use T-code RRMX to run the SNP report:

former_member763929
Participant

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. Since this is your first question, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with Community Q&A , as the overview provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members.

Should you wish, you can revise your question by selecting Actions, then Edit.

By adding a picture to your Profile you encourage readers to respond.

0 Kudos

@Daniil Horbach

Thank you for information, I have finished my SAP Community Q&A Tutorial by submitting a new question. For this question, I did explore my question before post, there was no related questions as mine, appreciate if you could share this question to SNP expert to answer it. 🙂

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Smile,

the content of time series key-figures and order live cache key-figures from SNP can be extracted via data source. Define a data source in transaction /n/SAPAPO/SDP_EXTR and connect it with a info cube in the APO BW. This can also be a remote cube to report directly on the live cache data incl. the initial colum. Next you can build you BeX reports based on the cube.

Regards, Nico