cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IBP Process Management - SAP JAM

0 Kudos

Hello Community,

I have a doubt regarding SAP IBP Process Management.

A Process Template has 3 steps.

• Step 1 duration 5 days with 1 task
  • Step 2 duration 5 days with 1 task
  • Step 3 duration 5 days with 1 task

Setting for Automatic Start of Step 2 and 3 is "When all tasks of previous steps are completed"

Now, if the task of step 1 is completed in 2 days and the task is marked as completed in SAP JAM, will the Step 2 be triggered?

Basically will it override the duration setting? And not wait till 5 days to start step 2

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

As Lingaiah mentioned, this is working as the current product design.

If you would like for an additional logic to be added on future product releases, please feel free to send the enhancement idea on the IBP Influence Channel and it will be reviewed by the IBP Product Management team directly:

2479068 - IBP: How to provide enhancement / improvement requests or feedback for Integrated Business Planning product

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2479068

Best,

Ivan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor

Hi,

It is SAP IBP standard behavior.

I would suggest to raise an SAP incident for resolution.

Best Regards,

Lingaiah

former_member194529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lingaiah,

If a functionality is working according to the IBP standard behavior, raising incidents to SAP Support does not help. Please suggest the IBP Influence Channel that is the correct channel for Improvement Requests:

2479068 - IBP: How to provide enhancement / improvement requests or feedback for Integrated Business Planning product

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2479068

Best,

Ivan

lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure, Ivan.

I will suggest to post it in IBP Influence Channel for any non-standard processes.

Best Regards,

Lingaiah