Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re trigger delivery output after distribution to EWM system

basha_shaik7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have requirement where after picking is updated in EWM delivery output need to be trigger with batch information. can we retrigger manually or automatically once batch information is updated from picking in EWM in the delivery.

Ex: Delivery output ZXXX is triggered Idoc once delivery is created. Now delivery is distributed to EWM, picking is done and now delivery output need to retriggere with updated batch information in the Idoc.

please let me know if you need further infromato.

Regard,

Chand.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srabanjit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chanda,

As per your scenario mentioned in description, you wanted to trigger message from delivery upon picking confirmation but DO NOT want to wait till PGI - right?

In standard process - till 1909 - update of packing details happens only after completion of delivery in EWM. That is why in the note mentioned above SAP released the feature that enables to get the packing and picking status updated before posting PGI of OBD.

I didn't get the point why you want manual processing of output via VL71? It is always better to have it triggered automatically. Are you looking for method to reprocess output only - as per your last answer?

BR,

Srabanjit

srabanjit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Basha,

‘Early updates’ of packing information will be a good fit for your requirement. Refere OSS 3105684 in case you are using 2020 release of S4.

the process flow will be as below:

In S4 - setup delivery output condition with packing status complete event to trigger output once the packaging information flow from EWM to S4 and update delivery.

For further details refer

https://blogs.sap.com/2021/12/10/early-updates-with-packing-information-in-tm-ewm-integration-with-e...

BR,

Srabanjit

basha_shaik7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srabanjit,

Thank you very much for your reply. But I got the answer, once picking information is updated in S4 delivery we can still retrigger the output of S4 delivery again with T.code VL71.

Regards,

Chand Basha.S