cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA11 Usage Decision error

Explorer
0 Kudos

Good morning experts,
I'm studying SAP Quality Management and I'm trying my hand at the QA11 transaction.

It reports me this error:

I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong since it doesn't specify.

Can you help? Thanks in advance.

WilliamBoileau
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gabriele,

Would you be able to login in english, & send the picture again? With a picture of the detailed information (button "Inform. dett.")

There's probably an inconsistent status in your inspection lot with a usage decision, but without details, I can't guide you towards any solution I'm afraid.

WilliamBoileau
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gabriele,

Would you be able to login in english, & send the picture again? With a picture of the detailed information (button "Inform. dett.")

There's probably an inconsistent status in your inspection lot with a usage decision, but without details, I can't guide you towards any solution I'm afraid.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RAHEEL_BABAR
Active Contributor

Hi,

To release an inspection lot and make a usage decision (UD) for a material in SAP, you must first create a quality plan (QP01) for that material. This plan specifies the inspection procedures and acceptance criteria for the material. Once the plan is created, you can assign it to the inspection lot to release the lot for inspection. After the inspection is completed, you can make a UD based on the results of the inspection. The UD determines whether the material can be used or must be rejected.

Regards

Explorer
0 Kudos

I did create a QP using QP01, but it still gives me the same error.

WilliamBoileau
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gabriele,

Explorer
0 Kudos

Sure, there you go.

e,

Explorer
0 Kudos

Sure, there you go.